Position: Social Media Marketing Account Coordinator
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE! To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume, and links to a personal website and/or LinkedIn profile.
What Works Studio, a purpose-driven digital marketing and communications agency headquartered in Baltimore, is seeking a full time Social Media Marketing Account Coordinator with agency experience and a positive, solutions-oriented attitude.
The Social Media Marketing Account Coordinator supports the account director to ensure all content and social media initiatives are effectively managed for clients. This person is responsible for maintaining the organic social calendar, and creating and scheduling posts across multiple channels. The Social Media Coordinator will use the latest social tactics to best represent our clients’ brands, ensuring our voice is clear and consistent while also driving performance. This role will also support the execution of paid media campaigns as needed. The Social Media Coordinator will write compelling copy (social posts, blogs, reports, etc) and be able to handle working on multiple projects.
- Curate and maintain clients’ social media calendar to promote campaigns, blogs, podcasts, events & webinars, PR, and more.
- Write engaging social media copy, blog posts, and collaborate with other copywriters to ensure posts are optimized for each social platform and performance goals
- Develop, oversee, and implement strategy on multiple client accounts
- Maintain close and positive relationships with clients
- Assist with new business outreach through research, brainstorming, strategy development, proposal writing, pitching and on-boarding
- Create timely and engaging content for client social media profiles
- Coordinate development of graphics, online tools, websites, etc. with creative and interactive teams
- Manage online communities, including posting, monitoring and response
- Create and manage social media-based advertising campaigns
- Occasional off-hours management of client accounts
- Report on campaign results
- Optimize social media program based on channel performance analytic reports
- Assist in the development of paid social campaigns, specifically LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more.
- Provide support on day-to-day management of paid social campaigns
- Experience with content development – Strong content creation, copywriting, and editing skills, adaptable to our clients’ style guidelines
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy, such as ensuring copy, links, and creative are error-free
- Positive and solutions-oriented attitude
- Independent self-starter with strong organization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and adapt social media posts to changing promotion plans
- Stay up to date with current and future trends in digital and social media
- Understanding of social, digital advertising, website, business metrics
- 2+ years of marketing or social media experience
- Graphic design experience is a big plus
- Experience with ad campaign planning, set-up, management, analysis, and reporting
- Ability to work well with a remote team
- Adaptable, flexible
Hybrid and flexible work schedule (remote and at least 2 days per week in office in Downtown Baltimore)
3 p.m. Fridays year-round
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) allowance
11 paid holidays, in addition to emergency-only client service the week between Christmas and New Year’s
Company subsidized Health Insurance benefits
Paid Parental and Bereavement Leave
Employee Referral and New Business Referral Bonuses
While we are headquartered in Baltimore, we are a fully distributed company, meaning most of our team works remote. This position requires spending a minimum of 2 days per week at our office at Spark (a co-working community in Downtown Baltimore). The rest of the time can be spent working remote. We use tools like Teamwork, Zoom, Slack, Google Apps, and other platforms to collaborate effectively.
What Works Studio is proud to be a certified woman-owned small business. What Works Studio is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, people of color, people with disabilities, members of the LGBTQ community, and other communities traditionally underrepresented in this field.
Apply by emailing email@example.com with a cover letter, resume, writing samples, and links to personal website and/or LinkedIn profile. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.